zoom zoom zoom

sera

Reaction score
hey guys! well my hubby keeps makng moterbike and car noises on my belly because he "wants bubs to be into motorbikes and cars just like his daddy" Which is cute in my eyes and anything to involve the hubby into the pregnancy i want to do.. BUT... my question is do you think it would be to loud on my belly? he puts his lips on my belly and does big loud kisses and the other night bubz kicked him in the head so i said that it was affection but (maybe it wasnt) hehe
What you girls think?
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo:hugs:

Hahahaha!!!!!! Maybe next time he does it he should wear his crash helmet!

I think the volume will be just fine - baby's in fluid so its all muffled anyway.

xxx

They say even very loud noises (think chainsaw a few feet away) are totally fine as long as they don't exceed 2 hrs per day- well, that's what I read in "what to expect when you're expecting" anyways. So unless he's doing this for three hours at a go (and if he is, poor you!) shouldn't be an issue :)

awwww that is soooo cute! dnt worry about the sound hun, its all muffled n stuff :) x

I think that's really cute!!

hehe well you should see him.. HAHAHAH he gets so into it and thinks bubs is enjoying it.. i hope bubs is.. he does move lots so its lovely! he even woke me up with a drill this morning (we are renovating our house) and said "ya reckon River can hear this?????" (really excited) i was really annoyed and just turned over!!! do you know how annoying it is to wake up next to a drill!!!
bless him tho! lol
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back