Zoomer Dogs / Zuppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

Mummy to 2 xx
Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the Zoomer toys? My LO's keep asking for a Zoomer dog or zuppie. I have already got my DD the Teksta T-Rex so I am tempted to get my DS one. Are they any good?

TIA :flower:

My lo keeps asking for a supplies but I've heard bad reviews so undecided what to do

This is the only thing my little roman wants annoyingly! Hes even picked the style he wants from the advert haha

Yeah chloe wants one of these. We have the robot t-rex and another big robot toy and they are crap, I'd imagine these things would be the same.

I am still undecided, they are cheaper to order from Amazon US although Roxy has already gone up in price. The reviews are quite mixed

L keeps mentioning these but im unsure, they dont look like they'd work that well on carpet.

I thought of getting one for DD1 especially because she shares a name with the Roxy one but I wasn't convinced it would get a lot of use. Seems to me like it would be one of those toys that gets used xmas morning and then barely used again.

We got DD a zoomer for her third birthday in Aug., she loves it. She will even sleep with it. It is a really cute toy, although be prepared to find it a bit annoying lol. But again she LOVES it. The only complaint I have about it (other then it being a tad bit annoying at times) is the tail., it breaks off very easily, its just a piece of rubber. DD has hers broken off but it does not effect the toys play.

Thanks all. My inlaws have asked for ideas for presents so I have sent them the links to the zuppies. Both of my Lo's still keep talking about them so think they will be very happy to get one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"