Zumba and abs workout?

Yumymumy22

Reaction score
Does anybody still exercise aerobics and sit ups whilst TTC? I'm new TTC no2 but don't want to jeopardise chances also dot want to lose 2 weeks every month? Confused x

I did Zumba and stuff the month I got pregnant. (I'd been trying for several months before that) I think it's best not to change your life much for the TWW - it just makes TTC that much worse. Besides, it's always those who "aren't really trying" who get pregnant easily :\

Last time I carried on as normal I guess I just think of all the negatives :) I'm going to continue and just ease up workout on TWE :) xx

I go to the gym and do cardio & weight training 4-5 times a week. I would think it would help since my body is healthier than the last time I was TTC. I've lost about 60 pounds and I'm hoping that will work to my advantage this time around. I might lower my cardio intensity during the TWW. Not sure if that would matter but I hate cardio so any excuse to slack a little ;)

How do you ladies think it would affect TTC? I've heard of gymnasts and such not having periods (therefore not ovulating) because of intense training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"