General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

All local private schools are impacted and he would get kicked out. They’d also cut his IEP down significantly. I don’t have the money anyway for private school. And lol they get my family’s either way from property taxes. We can’t register at any other public district because he has a super intense IEP and everywhere is super overloaded with sped

So what are your options? I mean even the bad ones they want you to do?

So they’re running labs for a whole gamut of things. The dr ordered me fluids but the nurse couldn’t get my vein so they couldn’t administer them. “Le sigh”. I don’t blame her though, my veins are a challenge as is and with being dehydrated…yeah wasn’t happening. But I wasn’t so severely dehydrated that it was a medical emergency so they discharged me.

only options are move to SoCal LOL but student teacher said nobody waa hiring at the job fair or just keep fighting. He will eventually end up in his current placement just a matter of how much psychological damage happens first

Omg gigs I’m so sorry! Ugh I have a similar issue tiny veins and I don’t drink enough. Luckily my town is tiny so the nurse who draws my blood immediately gives me hand warmers and a thing of Apple juice and crackers lol. Always seems to work. Hope you’re feeling better soon!

Is A aware of what’s going on at all? Ugh I just can’t believe they are fighting so hard against y’all. I could see if he was a huge problem child or something but clearly that’s not the situation. How just plain sad on their part.

So I’m in the hospital :roll: I started throwing up last night and just felt so weak this morning that I gave in. My Mom’s been trying to convince me to go for two days…this morning was enough for me, so hubs took me here. Turns out my salt levels are “severely” low. I’m here on an iv until my levels raise & stabilize

Unfortunately he knows. The kids have outdoor play at his school based childcare and luckily it’s not closed to the public after school is out so when he’s really sad I take him to play and see his friends.

Yikes I’m so glad you went to the hospital! Do they have any idea why it might be low? And is that the reason you’re feeling poorly? Hopefully the iv is the reset you need

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->