General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

They’re trying to disenroll him. Won’t accept proof of residency. I even did a home visit. Had to rally dozens of people to email the Board/superintendent. Such a time and energy suck

Jesus. Are they not accepting the proof cuz the school's boundaries have changed, or are they just straight up ignoring it? Did they give you any kind of reason for all of this?

They’re ignoring it. They’re trying to get out of a settlement but just digging themselves in deeper

Yikes Dobs.

Any baby news?

Just got back from a trip to Utah to see some friends. Had a lovely time. Back at work today :(

Wtf Dobs?! How are they constantly trying to screw A over??? What is their beef?

Shae so sorry about the living situation. Sorry if you said but when will hubby know if he gets the position? Do you know where about you’ll be relocated? I hope it all works out. I mean I know it will because it always does in the end! But i know how frustrating it is to play the waiting game and have everything up in the air.

Jez I can’t wait for your update and the birth story! I hope all went well. I bet Tilly is totally smitten <3

Pretty those size scans are notoriously inaccurate so I wouldn’t freak out too much. Also as someone who’s had two 9lb+ babies and a 7 and a half pounder, I prefer a robust chonker ;)

Afm…currently suffering Through a stomach bug or food poisoning, so hard to tell the difference really. I want some pho soup so badly but there’s no way I’m talking hubby into picking it up for me (the only decent pho places are in the city).

Hubby and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary on Monday! I did some wood burning art for him on an old cigar box. I’m not expecting anything from him but we’ll be going out to eat at my favorite restaurant so that’s good enough for me! I love to go out to eat. Well really I just hate cooking and cleaning.
In TMI world…we dtd on O day and not sure but may be in a tww? I highly doubt it but I know I’ll be pondering it the next 12 days. We dtd late, and ((SUPER TMI!!!)) i was literally dripping afterward. We jokingly blamed each other; he says it was definitely me. Of course I have no way of knowing; but seeing as I was literally ovulating at the time (quite painful) it could have been extra cm. Here’s hoping nothing comes of it; that ship has definitely sailed!!

Ugggh my guts! Hubs came to check on my. I strongly hinted at pho. He was not responsive lol

Haha I doubt it. I mean I’ll likely think about it but the chances are slim, especially with him denying responsibility lol; plus the last three pregnancies of actually trying took a couple months so it’s unlikely whatever this is results in anything (which is fine by me).

They hate me. A lot of parents around here have money. So when they fight, most would rather just leave for private school or hire top level lawyers to shut the school up.

I have one more move up my sleeve before I have to sue them over enrollment. Unfortunately, I’m the one on the hook if he’s not in school. But I should be able to make the play today. Just a matter of will I get the document I need today before business hours.

Idk why but a huge chunk of Gig’s post won’t load on my phone. It’s all blurred out. I feel like I missed important info lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->