£10 off any eBay purchase if using Paypal

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
*lin removed appears to not work for all*

Read the terms girls ^^^

Some of them;

The discount offer is limited to £10 off the final sale price of the item you purchase.

The coupon value of £10 does not apply to postage and packing or any taxes not included in the final sale price of the item you purchase.

The coupon is valid only when your eBay email address matches the email address of your PayPal account.

ugh didnt work for me!! and i met all the terms!!! now ill be gettin a neg for non-payment!!

Kidding! :| Im about to use it - well in a bit gotto feed Missy!

Your paypal (primary) & ebay email addy must be the same? Cheers1 worked for me but that offer has expired which was free postage up to a fiver!

You can see on terms its in date if you have followed the rules I would email em. Now I dunno if to try it! I want a popup travel cot!

PS: other option email seller say your OHs a twonk & bought wrong thing! Hmmmm me still gonna try this when LO is settled 100% again & I look up on reviews on what I want!

k...i went for a set of digital scales at 9.99 plus 9.99 postage.... but its not shown on my ebay??!!! eh!!!!

Odd if you bought - what if you go to link? Have you checked your paypal?

Maybe it should be £10 exactly or more?

OR it was immediate pay one of those where its not yours until you have paid?!

well it was an immediate payment 1 lol, i tried to pay str8 away with voucher an it wundt let me lol!! wonder if u need to bid, as opposed to buy it now for voucher!

If voucher don't work don't buy. Good its immediate payment auction because you havent purchased it until youve paid and you haven't.

Auction I wanted it an immediate payment and it wouldn't let me use code either!

Bit pissy over that actually as its not expired so removing info above!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->