£250 voucher special in B&Q stores

B

Bekkiboo

Not sure if this has been posted yet but here goes!
Okay so this is a long shot but my sister rang me in the midst of excitement after reading an article about B&Q in a magazine and apparently if your waters break in a B&Q store they give you £250 vouchers to spend, obviously not there and then, my sisters offered to lend me her birthing ball nearer the time, I just hope I don't look to much like a loon bouncing around B&Q on it LOL

https://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/temp...pany/2008/Waters_Breaking.jsp&menu=aboutbandq

Just put the link up confirming this on B&Q website.

Oooo I dont live far from mine lol ... Ive also heard you get freebies if the same happens in Tesco or Asda!!!

Have to get that route planned ......

I heard abotu this too , Aswell as Mothercare and Adams allso offering the same sort of thing .
Ill be round town any where close to due date lol .

I'm planning a tour of the shops a week either side of my due date, just hope an induction isn't in order like with my youngest or I stand no chance of bagging a bargain lol.

Ha, ha, brilliant, although think I would rather be at home, I would be soooo embarrased!!!!

someone told me that mamas and papas give u £500 if your waters break in there 2

OMG thats soooo crazy lol

anyone know of anyone who this has happend too ?? hee hee think i might have to try this one.

:rofl::rofl: But WHY!? They are rewarding you for making a mess of thier floors? Crazy... :rofl:

If only they'd award your little ones for potty training in the show toilets lmao, that happens so often. Only person I know of who's waters broke in B&Q (and I don't know her personally) is Charlotte Church. x

M&S give £500 vouchers if your waters break there!! ( i think....sure they mentioned it when i worked there?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->