£5 maternity dress

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
https://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Maternity-Button-Front-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1212677&cid=5235&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=3&clr=Black%2fCream

Thought I'd share x

Hmm..

If it was screaming pink and/or lime green I would be excited.

As it sadly is not, I will leave for all you other ladies to purchase.

Looks like it'd be great for work and stuff.

that's lovely! I have a party to go to soon, I may get it!! thank you for sharing! x

infact ive had a look through, and there's a few more just slightly more money - in the clearence section

LOVE IT!! Bout darn time they make something pretty for the pregnant ladies!:happydance:

infact ive had a look through, and there's a few more just slightly more money - in the clearence section

Lots of pretty things :thumbup:

My bank manager isn't going to thank you!

I ordered that one and also the cross over one that's shown in greeny blue but I ordered the black. Bargains! Especially as I'm now getting sick of wearing the same t-shirts and jeans all the time. I didn't think it would realy bother me but I miss my pretty clothes so thought I could justify under a tenner for two new dresses. :thumbup:

Lots of pretty things :thumbup:

My bank manager isn't going to thank you!

haha, I am sorry, Ive just been looking through though, and all these lovely cheap maternity clothes are there now i'm not pregnant!! but thought i'd share so some one else can grab a bargain

gotta love bargains!!

i ordered it but got an email a week later saying it wasnt available so they refunded my money and sent me a £10 voucher, I got a nice bag with it

My two dresses arrived today! They look lovely on and make me feel good which is a bonus! Finally I have something to wear that makes me feel pretty instead of just serving the task of being comfortable and functional. Especially as OH, some friends and I are going to a tattoo convention next weekend and I would like to look decent. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->