“Rummaging” please read, newbie here!

Em2020

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Quick into, I’m 41, mum to 3 children age 18,17 and 9.
Not trying for a baby, new boyfriend of 6 months. Being super careful but with pull out method.
The last week (due period on weds) I’ve been getting all kinds of wierd symptoms. In all my other pregnancy it was sore boobs and that’s about it.
So I’ve been crazily energetic for a couple of days, then feel like I was coming down with something, temp fluctuating tummy cramps but no sickness or the other. Slight nausea, but deffo period like cramps.
However the last few nights I’ve been unbelievably nauseous through the night? I was actually really sick the first night, second felt sick and last night omg what I can describe as “rummaging” sensations in my uterus and crazy nauseous and lightheaded, literally couldn’t sleep at all the feeling was like something I’ve never ever experienced before. I’ve had breakfast this morning which I never do to try and stop it. Sat writing this it still feels like there’s something inside my uterus jumping around it’s truly bizarre.
My boobs are slightly sore but not as sore as they have been pre period and during pregnancies.
Please tell me some of you have experienced this and I’m actually possibly pregnant not losing the plot completely.
It feels like that room spin when drunk? Here’s the deal tho, as I’ve been ok all evening I’ve had a couple (literally two doubles) of bacardis and cokes, it’s only been during the night it’s starts. I feel horrific today, so nauseous.
Didn’t even cross my mind until during last night I could be pregnant.

I'm due AF Wednesday too. Not got any symptoms myself. Sounds like you either have crazy PMS or maybe preggers! I can't remember whether I had symptoms this early in my last 2 pregnancies (my kids are 4 & 7). Go buy a test for Wednesday hun!

I’ve ordered some will be here tomorow! God awful heartburn all day, let’s see what tonight brings...
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->