0-2 days late BFN

mamaa

Reaction score
Today is CD 28 on a 26-28 day cycle. The past three cycles have been 27 days, with the three before that being 26 days. I used to have perfect 28 day cycles but haven't in over six months. It's extremely rare to have any cycles longer than 28 days, although not unheard of from time to time. According to my period app, I was supposed to start two days ago, on Sunday. I've tested every day since Sunday, first thing in the morning with some old cheap tests (like, two years old. I bought a huge bundle of them and just held onto them "just in case"), all of them 150% negative.

My symptoms include
-sore breasts with zapping pains (happens every cycle, 5-10 days before period)
-mild off and on cramps since Friday night, with nonstop "cramps" today which are not painful, just noticeable and have not stopped all day (usually cramp an hour or so before my flow actually starts)
-crazy cold/congestion
-TIRED (probably due to cold/allergies)
-most food/drinks taste different (could be due to the congestion, I guess)
-not a trace of my period yet

I'm pretty sure I'd get a positive result by now. Two of my pregnancies the positive line came up dark, and my third pregnancy I didn't even bother testing because I had just forgotten my period was due and I was overdue by like 3 weeks and "just knew". Is it possible I could be pregnant, even with negative results, or more likely that my period is just late this month?

Thanks for reading :)

I'm kinda in the same boat as you. Sunday was day 30 of my 30 day cycle. I ALWAYS have AF exactly 2 weeks after I ovulate and I ovulated on the 15th. I too have taken a couple of test and all BFN.

I wonder if the odd cramps you are feeling could be implantation? Takes anywhere from 6-12 days to implant, if tou implant at the later end if scale it could be a couple more days before a positive result.. IC arent massively that sensitive i dont think personally, are those tests indate still that you tried?

Just an update, pretty sure AF come today. Breast soreness much milder than previous days and still cramping. Definitely feel like my uterus is about to shed its lining lol. I just wanted to update in case anyone else was lurking and searching and in the same boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->