0-6mth clothes Buy 4 items and get cheapest item free

peanut08

Reaction score
BUY FOUR ITEMS AND GET CHEAPEST ITEM FREE
https://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k546/chicken118/

Thanks for looking

postage is at cost and please cover fees of gift payments

How much for tommee tippee feeding bib posted? Is the winnie the pooh bib cream, on my mob so cant see too well. Lol. Xx

How much for tommee tippee feeding bib posted? Is the winnie the pooh bib cream, on my mob so cant see too well. Lol. Xx

I think it is a vest hun as the only bib on the pics is the tommee tippee, let me know which no pic it was and i will double check :flower: the tt bib will be 1.83 posted hun xx(thats without the cardboard bit !)

how much for pics 20,23,27,51, 62, 63 posted please?
does 62 and 63 have any bobbling?
x

how much for pics 20,23,27,51, 62, 63 posted please?
does 62 and 63 have any bobbling?
x

Hi hun someone else has asked about bib so will give them a chane to reply
1st but clothes without bib are £4.75 plus £2.16 postage & with bib will be £5.25 plus 2.16 postage, The sleepsuits are in good used condition and have a tiny amount of bobbling from washing nothing like some of the rubbish i have been sold in the past and i wouldnt sell anything i would not put on my own child :thumbup:

I meant winnie vest. Lol. Silly me. Xx

Hi hun i have two pooh vests in pics numbers 26 and 39 if you wanted both and bib with postage would be £2.08:thumbup: have a peek and let me know they are both in fab condition and very cute xx

Sent you a pm :)

I am LOVE with the I love milk romper!

Sent you a pm :)

I am LOVE with the I love milk romper!

It is the cutest shame my lil one was not in it long, but i will reserve it and other things that i have not been asked about, but if the other stuff doesnt go its yours hun xx

Just off to check size of those rompers xx

Hi hun, Hm posted for, Tigger sleepsuit, I love milk set, the 6 piece zoo set & newborn tigger romper? x x

:flower:
Hi hun, Hm posted for, Tigger sleepsuit, I love milk set, the 6 piece zoo set & newborn tigger romper? x x

Sorry hun these two have gone I love milk set, the 6 piece zoo set i will go and update now, take another look see if you find anything else, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->