1 cm and 50% efaced

Laylagirl

Reaction score
I'm gere in labor and delivery... She said I'm 1-2 cm dilated and 50% efaced.. But I don't know what's going on... I don't know if hoe much longer they're keeping me here... They're checking for infections. She said I'm having lots of contractions and if I'm feeling them.. I guess the baby tightening up is considered a contraction.. I always thought it was just the baby.. What do you ladies think? I'm by myself here and no one got support.. They're going to send me home right?

Thats a good question layla. I thought they send you home unless you are having contractions that are 5 min or less apart. But you are only 36 weeks right? I dont know what they do in that case. How are you now? How are you feeling? I hope you are doing good.

how are you feeling layla? Did they send you home? Did contractions become more frequent/regular?

Looking forward to your update!

I went in over a week ago having regular strong contractions 3 minutes spart. I was 2cm and 60% effaced and was sent home with codeine.

I wouldn't have bothered going in normally but I have a c section scheduled so I know they wanted to know if anything started happening.

Here I am over a week later, still having strong contractions every day but all ready for my c section tomorrow! Lol.

I hope they don't send you home and that things pick up for you. Even with my first after my waters broke I was kept being sent home and wasn't taken in until day 3!

X

I went in over a week ago having regular strong contractions 3 minutes spart. I was 2cm and 60% effaced and was sent home with codeine.

I wouldn't have bothered going in normally but I have a c section scheduled so I know they wanted to know if anything started happening.

Here I am over a week later, still having strong contractions every day but all ready for my c section tomorrow! Lol.

I hope they don't send you home and that things pick up for you. Even with my first after my waters broke I was kept being sent home and wasn't taken in until day 3!

X

Congratulations! It is almost time! I so wish I was as close as you! I am miserable. You will be holding baby soon and getting to know his/her personality and all the fun stuff begins. Im envious lol

Thank you jzgrace!

I can't quite believe it's going to all happen tomorrow. I felt great up until I got 37 weeks and started having these strong contractions. I've prettying been fed up ever since then! But it's more bearable knowing there's an end in sight now!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! I hope you get more comfortable!

X

Thanx mcstuffins. I know how those contractions can be. Ive been having them since 19 weeks. They cant figure out why. They said some women just get them. Will you be posting a thread with pics when the baby is here? Ill be looking for it lol

I definitely will be posting in here to update as soon as I can!

Thanks again!

X

I went home... But I was t disappointed or anything.. I was actually worried. She said I was having regular contractions, but it's still a waiting game.. That's fine By me. He can come anytime she said and that if this turns into active labor they don't try to stop it. So I'm ok with that. I was surprised that I even had any progress... And ladies, thanks so much for responding... It's very hard with no one here for me for support... Not sure if you guys remember my story from before.. But things are just horrible at home... I should be nesting, instead I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place not sure of what I should do... Anyway, thanks a bunch.. Let's see what happens in the next week or two!

Ps- good much with the c section and congrats!! :)

Im happy to hear you are doing well. I dont know anything about your home life. But I really hope it gets better for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->