1 DPO , chat and update while waiting :) everyone welcome!

NiccoleTTC

Reaction score
1 dpo here, been bd the whole week pre ovulation day and on ovulation day, i know its too early for symptoms but im so dizzy , feeling drunk dizzy, almost falling , started yesterday so im assuming is the progesteron levels , from ovulation. Any1 else had this happening to her?
Are you having any symptoms? How many dpo are you? :)

i am 4dpo so will join you :) first cycle ttc #3 but not too confident as didnt DtD as often as would have liked. I will probably test Sun/Mon with a FRER and prob some IC before lol. Lots of CM hopefully a good sign!
Dizzy sounds positive?

i am 4dpo so will join you :) first cycle ttc #3 but not too confident as didnt DtD as often as would have liked. I will probably test Sun/Mon with a FRER and prob some IC before lol. Lots of CM hopefully a good sign!
Dizzy sounds positive?

Hopefully it will be positive haha,
for both of us !
although its still only 1Dpo for me, god knows if what i was experiencing today means anything , had a dream last night i was dying, i woke up in the mid of the night , i was 100% sure it was real. lol then i saw dh sleeping i was like oh ok lol .
also my throat today at work was so dry it actually caused kind of a pain as if i had a cut inside there, you know, sore throat lol :)
stuffy nose started yesterday, and also been dizzy since yesterday liek i allready mentioned, and currently im experiencing weird sensetion on my left waist , and sometimes in between waist and belly button (left side)

I'd love to wait it out with you guys too, I'm 2dpo today and planning on starting testing on 10dpo.

I think we BD at good times so here's hoping, I'm a bit nervous as I've had 2 chemicals and 1 mmc since we've been trying for our second but hoping this is the month for us.

I've got my stash ready, some 10miu cheapies, a frer and 2 digis so well prepared lol.

No symptoms as of yet but started my natural progesterone cream so might start getting some but will be related to the cream if anything.

Good luck guys x

Hello! I will join too :] unsure when I actually ovulated! Had EWCM from 10th - yesterday. And had period type cramps yesterday and Saturday. Charting on an app but not taking temps and only third cycle since I got my periods back on Christmas Day (cheers AF!!) when my youngest was nearly 10 months old. I have 12 ics left - I am ridiculous and keep taking them because they're cheap and they're there in the cupboard!! How ridiculous is that haha. I have also been mega dizzy today, even when sitting down. I am tired - but then I am always tired. Best of luck and baby dust to everyone xxx

5dpo - woken up with ridunkulous amounts of CM and feeling really queasy (and hungry LOL)

Both good and bad - good sign but I really dont want MS this time round!!!

nice to meet yall ladies :D
I ovulated on the 13th of march- (CD 14). BD'ed every day untill the day of ovulation so theres a pretty good chance, Currently 2 dpo been feeling ok , sneezed like twice today for no reason ( in my first pregnancy it was my first symptom), had cremy cm, gassy, bloated !!!!!!!! , tired, and had a pinching feeling on my left side of lower stomach, and also a weird sensation i cant describe in the stomach right under the belly button. oh and, usually i work between 6 to 8 hours a day, its nothing , and i dont usually pee at all at work, if i do so only once , and today, i peed like 5 times ! if not more ! and backache.

This cycle i started taking folic acid (400mg) which i think has made my ovulation alot stronger, and actually the strongest ive ever felt. was dizzy like drunk dizzy.

Cant wait to test allready ! excited, i actually feel like i catched the egg tbh !
Update us your symptoms and ofcourse if u got your BFP !

FX for our BFP's !!! <3

4dpo and fertility friend confirmed ovulation on CD17 which was the 12th March.

No symptoms yet other than vivid dreams but I always get this after ovulation, must be something to do with the progesterone?!

Nicole I'm itching to test too but really going to try and wait until 10dpo. I only have a 10 day lp so should be accurate by then x

4dpo and fertility friend confirmed ovulation on CD17 which was the 12th March.

No symptoms yet other than vivid dreams but I always get this after ovulation, must be something to do with the progesterone?!

Nicole I'm itching to test too but really going to try and wait until 10dpo. I only have a 10 day lp so should be accurate by then x

Im 3 dpo now, nothing yet other than fatigue, and some kind of weird sensation in stomach realy, kinda like stubbing feeling in the left side.
i wanna feel sore boobs allready, it makes me feel positive lol ! although my nipples are itchy lol
only 1 week to test ! cant wait ! last pregnancy i remember i had a dream of me giving birth to milions of baby snakes lol, which kinda confirmed my pregnancy lol cuz i read about this dream and it said something about pregnancy and concieving lol, a few days later i got my bfp lol. tho i mced . hopefulyl this is our month ! <3 :happydance:

5dpo

Vivid dreams again
Funny flutter kind of feeling in uterus (hard to explain)

Other than that nothing much happening, felt a little more tired that usual yesterday but I think that's more down to cutting a lot of sugar out of my diet. Only 5 more days till testing :)

Im doing okay , i just feel so impatient lol, im dying to test . i dont know if i feel preggo really, but im only 4 dpo now, first 2 days after o day i had weird symptoms, but that was cuz of ovulation probably, now i dont have much but a headache that kinda comes and goes (stays for like 2 mins then stopps, on the left side right above my left eye brow, its more like a preasure rather than headache) and weird stabbing feeling at the left side of lower stomach and today had a lil leg cramping for 2 mins, tired, and had "AF-like cramps" tho on my lower RIGHT side of the stomach. hopefully its gonna be a bfp but god knows. at least i know i did all i could and tried my best to concieve. just bought 2 hpts today, wanted to get a digital but was way too expansive really so maybe later but now i just bought cheaper ones. ill test at 8 or 10 dpo and another one at 12 or 14 dpo. the hpt says u can start testing 10 days after your egg was fertilised, i guess 10 dpo then? i think ill test 8 dpo tho lol, im too impatient, tomorrow me and dh go camping for my bday, thats what i wnated to do, camping , sleepign in a tent infront of the sea, just relaxing a bit, maybe itll keep my mind busy, ill be there from friday till sunday ! so ill come back home at 7 dpo , hopefully i can wait till 10 dpo AT LEAST !

FX for all of us ladies ! <3

Hi girls! I think I'm back in the Tww. I had cramping on my left side on the 15th and 16th. Egg white cm on the 16th along with the solid smiley on CBD opk. Back to creamy CM today (sorry tmi..). Temp was 96.95 on the 15th, 97.37 on the 16th and back to my average 97.22 today. Am I don't ovulating or do we need to BD again tonight??

I'm thinking I'm 1dpo but...what do you all think?

Hi girls! I think I'm back in the Tww. I had cramping on my left side on the 15th and 16th. Egg white cm on the 16th along with the solid smiley on CBD opk. Back to creamy CM today (sorry tmi..). Temp was 96.95 on the 15th, 97.37 on the 16th and back to my average 97.22 today. Am I don't ovulating or do we need to BD again tonight??

I'm thinking I'm 1dpo but...what do you all think?

I think you allready ovulated , obviously u got the positive opk. so i think you ovulated 16th (night time) or anytime at the 17th, must be one of them. hope u BDed lol :)
Welcome back to the 2WW ! lol , the most frustrating phase of all TTC parts lol.
cant wait to take and hpt, i have 2 in my bag right now i just wanna use them but ill hold myself cuz i know itll be a bfn, or even a false bfn!

FX for you hon ! <3 :kiss:

Thank you! That's what I thought but the damn apps are still telling me I'm in my fertile week. We bd on the 12th, twice on the thirteens, the 15th, and 16th and used preseed on the 15th and 16th. I'm in the u.s. so you may be like half a day ahead of me here. Lol.

Hold off testing...as hard as it is. I'm tempted to move the tests I have in my bathroom to another room so I don't see them every time I go.

My birthday was the 15th so if it was night of the 15th through the 16th it'd be awesome to have a birthday baby. Fingers crossed and baby dust to everyone here..

How is everyone getting in the 2ww?

I'm 8dpo today and symptoms are:
Vivid dreams
Heavy sore breas in a morning and when bra is taken off
Tested this morning and BFN, will test again tomorrow though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member