1 DPO????? Lots of cm yesterday.....................

shanmorgan97

Reaction score
I was wondering when you have lots of cm does that mean you are about to ovulate or does it mean the egg is waiting and ready to go? My cm was stringy, clear, and with no odor...lots of it too TMI sorry. I am pretty positive I am on the verge of ovulating. Update:I am not having much cm now....I am pretty positive I ovulated last night. 1DPO????

I'm not sure, I'm ment to be 1po but I never got a positive pok, but the lines on my test are getting lighter so I must of had it sat night, I have had lots of cm just like you described, I'm not really helping sorry just wanted to let you know your not alone lol

Yea I know what you mean. I would rather go by what my body is telling me than opk's(my opinion) I did opk's last month and this month I am just dtd no charting or anything...I want it to be as less stressful as possible. I am not hoping for much this month.

Well I had pains before I started testing that's why I started testin just so I could more sure, so I knew it was coming to be fair. I'm trying not to focus on it too much like you said to be less stressful and I'm taking Any possible symtoms I may have as "coils be anything" just so I don't find myself thinking ooo this is it lol. I keep telling myself it will happen when it happens to kind of relieve the pressure almost x

Well I had pains before I started testing that's why I started testin just so I could more sure, so I knew it was coming to be fair. I'm trying not to focus on it too much like you said to be less stressful and I'm taking Any possible symtoms I may have as "coils be anything" just so I don't find myself thinking ooo this is it lol. I keep telling myself it will happen when it happens to kind of relieve the pressure almost x

i know what you mean! The last few months of ttc were just crazy!!!!! I used opks....symptom spotted. I tell ya by the time AF actually got me I was ready to pull my hair out. I am not doing that anymore. I am not going to symptom spot or anything. The more relaxed I am the less likely my AF will come late/ or early and be normal! LOL

Well wish me luck...heading over to the gyno for first appointment about ttc #1!!! So nervous!

Well I just got back a lil bit ago. It went well we just chatted mostly. Talked about my history since I had an ectopic pregnancy last year. she told me to start taking folic acid and to just relax. I have been recording my monthly cycles for at least the last 5 months and shew wants to see thoughs when I go back. We are not going to get crazy about fertility until a year of us ttc. I am going to be getting a test done where they put dye through my tubes to make sure they are not blocked. All in all it went well and I am just going to continue to do my low carb diet and exercise.

Stringy and clear CM sounds like fertile CM if it can be stretched a few centimetres between fingers? Which indicates ovulation is imminent!

Stringy and clear CM sounds like fertile CM if it can be stretched a few centimetres between fingers? Which indicates ovulation is imminent!

Yes! Very stringy....it was even stretched out on the toilet paper(TMI) I figured the egg was waititng....hope I caught it!!!! Also my cm is not so thick today....so I am pretty positive yesterday was the day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->