1 DPO - TWW time!

Tigerlilly80

Mum of 4, ttc #5
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm 1DPO today, I got my smiley face on CBD yesterday at 2pm and felt ov pains lastnite. I normally have a 14 day LP so my cycle this month should be 26 days, if AF gets me it'll be the 7th June.
FX'd that she stays away and I'll be testing on June 9th.

The wait is going to be awful, but I'm going to try not to symptom spot and just wait it out without becoming a POAS nutjob LOL

Is anyone else 1dpo today? FX'd for everyone !!!

xxxxx

Nope, but i remember being 1dpo! I hated it hahaaa. i'm 7dpo tomorrow thankfully... but it still seems to far away :(

I'm 1dpo As well . What a long 2 weeks it's going to be

we can all pull our hair out together:dohh:

Ok I'm confused now. I thought I O'd on CD12 and hence 2dpo today, we BD'd on cd10,12 and lastnight day13. Today is day 14, but this morning I went to the loo and had a long string of EWCM (sorry TMI:blush:) hanging from me. So what do you think? I think we've caught O either way, but just wondering what dpo I am and if I'm actually ovuating today, even tho I really did feel O pains on Sunday evening (day12) after getting a :) on CBD at 2 in the afternoon.

Just trying to read to much into things I think... Oh no, the tww craziness has got me already:dohh:

tell me about it, this is the first proper time i have used opks and i havent got a clue now. and i know nothing about the 2ww, what to expect what to do. i think i need to go back to school:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->