1 Postiive

Letibeti

Reaction score
Wanted to share my story as a catharsis as well as maybe get some advice from the wonderful ladies in this forum. I have been a long time stalker, trying to conceive for a while now. Fair warning - this will be long but I will continue to update should anyone relate! Thanks

Background: After having a ton of fertility testing and getting green light, In dec 2016 (I was 35) We decided to save some cash and inseminate at home with no meds using the same donor sperm as our son. I got pregnant first try (yay) but had a miscarriage at 8 weeks (boo). My symptoms were: emotional, slight sore boobs, fatigue (which is not usual for me as I am a go go go type of person) and some bleeding before miscarriage. My HCG was not doubling and baby's heartbeat was low. Once I miscarried, all symptoms went away and although traumatic, my body went back to normal.

After almost a year of debating, we decided to try again with me. Same way as before, we used no medicine and did at an at home insemination with preseed, an orgasm, frozen sperm (twice) and an instead cup.

My symptoms from 7DPO until today (15DPO) I have had the following symptoms: vertigo, pressure in head, sometimes slight pangs of pain in head, fatigue, motion sickness - general feeling of not being myself.

From 6DPO to around 9DPO I felt a lot of activity in my uterus. Twinges, electricity, warmness.

Although we want to be pregnant, I am an extremely logical person and know my body too well. There were other things I felt which were too subtle to remember.

Anyway - On 9DPO I start spotting red and on 10DPO I get a flow. So technically this is CD1. My flow is heavy from around CD2 - CD3, then gets medium to light and is gone as of yesterday, CD5 (14DPO). Although, I am still feeling vertigo and motion sickness every day as well as pressure in my head pretty much the whole day since I wake and some headaches. Also my period was heavy but much lighter than usual with no clots, only some sandy blood like discharge in toilet from CD1-3.

SO this brings me to my ordeal yesterday - I decided to take a pregnancy test although I had taken one on monday, CD1 which read negative. I took a First Response line test which came out positive :bfp:. It was faint but not a squinter. This made me feel validated since I knew I was still feeling a ton of symptoms and had starting to get worried it was something serious if I wasn't pregnant.

So I went to hospital to just confirm and get a workup (previously with my miscarriage I had started to feel something was wrong around this point). Well, Doc said quantitative HCG test showed less than 1 and did nothing else to diagnose why I felt so off. Maybe sinus pressure? did not have an answer. I had an EKG done, bloodwork, urine. Did say they saw I had a mild yeast infection. I have no discharge, no smell and no discomfort nor pain. I asked if a yeast infection could make you feel this way but did not get a response.

Since then I have taken 6 pregnancy tests from 3 different brands. All negative including digital. Pulled it apart and looks negative. This is within 16 hours or so from original positive.

Woke up again feeling the same, vertigo, pressure in head, feeling of not being balanced kinda like a mild hangover and very sleepy. My symptoms have been the same for 10 days now, period is over.

I am not looking for you gals to confirm if I am or am not pregnant per-say, but more so if you can relate to my stories and have any ideas, have any experience you would like to add or just wanna chat and share.

Thanks so much for reading this until the end.

Thanks so much for this community and always helping one another!

Have a great day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->