1 Week Late - BFN yesterday - still possible?

KarFar

Reaction score
Hi, new here so please excuse if TMI. AF irregular since m/c last year. AF due last Sunday have tested but BFN. Had a bad cold 2 weeks ago so don't know if this is a factor? Getting twinges of pain in boobs and in tummy esp around belly button. Constantly hungry and energy levels ok. CM is very watery and the odd AF pain every now and then. Got late pos before M/C, anyone any ideas as to whats going on? :wacko:

Its defo possible that your pregnant hun if you showed late with your mc id say mabey your body doesnt show hormones as fast as some women , I am the same way in a sense. With my oldest daughter it was 3 months of every week testing till i got a positive and with my youngest i was about 6 weeks when i found out, And with my mc in march i was 20 days late for my period before it showed . So i would wait another few days and test again:thumbup: Imonly 9 dpo but i got some of the same things like you watery cm which is not normal for me after ovulation and random breast pain and cramping yesterday but non today . So i am hoping its a good sign for you hun :thumbup:

thanks for the reply, good to know im not going mad, sometimes this can feel lonely. lying down now and have af like cramping but when i am going about my day i have none. i wish either it would start so i can start trying again or a bfp.

I hear ya there hun . I feel the same way every cycle but the last 2 cycles af has come on time and even with the chemical last cycle she was there bang on time. This time tho i am having alot more different things going on so heres to hopeing =D i will know for sure by sat cause thats when she is due she could be a day late tho also cause i ovued a day later then last cycle:thumbup:

Hiya

I'm in the same boat, I'm on CD40?!!! I've been testing like crazy and getting :BFN: :BOO: which is quite depressing, I just wish i'd get my AF or pref a :bfp: so I can move on and stop taking 5 minutes to take a wee!!!! prior to having my son I was a regular 28 day girl, but my last couple have been erratic.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->