1 year today we lost our angel

J

Jleanne

Cant believe this but its already been a year since we lost our little boy at 16 weeks. I felt so numb like my world had ended and thought i would never be the same again. I miss him so much and still cant understand why he couldnt be here with us now. Im now expecting his little brother and although no one will ever replace out first precious baby i can take some comfort in our new arrival.

Just wanted to say how much me and daddy love you and miss you and wish you were here with us. Sending love hugs and kisses up there to you, please watch over us and your little brother.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Time goes so fast doesnt it. Im so sorry for your loss - life is so unfair. Congratulations on your rainbow baby - soon enough you will have your new baby in your arms :) Im sure your little angel is looking watching over you, his daddy and his little brother and knows how much you love and miss him. sending you all lots of hugs x

Thankyou for your reply and kind words. Im sorry to read your story and for your loss i cant imagine how hard that must have been i thought 16 weeks was bad. Our little ones are watching over us and taking care of eachother.
:hug:

It was so hard :( at times i thought i was going to crack up with the grief and emptiness and im sure you felt the same. I just wanted my perfect little baby back with me. i used to hate people saying time is a great healer, but it is. it takes time to accept whats happened. the pain will never fully go away it just gets easier to deal with doesnt it. i think i will only feel 'better' when i have jacob's brother or sister at home.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->