10.5 weeks into second pregnany after mc last Nov

naitken

Reaction score
I found this forum and thought it was very useful for information thus far. I had a mc at 14.5 weeks last year and we are feeling very apprehensive. Our coping skills have mainly been denial so far. Don't get me wrong, I'm being careful what I eat, taking vitamins and generally taking very good care of myself (and been put on modified duty at work).. We're just not acknowledging that we're going to be parent's of a real live baby yet. Hopefully there's someone else here that's gone through the same thing and understands. I'm not sure how much input I have, but hopefully will gain lots of insight from all of you.

:hi: Welcome to BnB

:hugs: Sorry for your previous loss. :hugs: You will find great support on this site! :thumbup: All the best :flow:

sorry for your loss, i had an 11 week loss and found huge releif when i got past that in this pregnancy. Good luck xxx

Welcome :hi:

Hello there, welcome to BnB! :)

I am sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: Wishing you a h&h pregnancy, congratulations to you! :)

Thanks! I'm looking forward to experiencing a healthy pregnancy this time, even if I only will let myself enjoy the last 5 months of it. :winkwink:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->