10 days late, negative test? please help!

triplemchels

Reaction score
My hubby and I don't really use protection. We had unprotected sex 1 or 2 times around August 20. My breast began to hurt me not too long after. On Sept 4th, my period came which i found perfectly normal. It left on Sept 10th but my breasts never stopped hurting which was a little unusual. Some time later I experienced mild cramps specially where my right ovary is and then just mild cramping. Then, I had two days of brown spotting. I also noticed that I'm peeing a lot more often than usual, one day by 12 pm i had already gone 4 times. My period was due to come oct 2, and still hasn't arrived and today is the 11th. Every day for the past two weeks, I've been waking up with mild headaches and having dizzy spells throughout the day. sometimes i also feel a bit nauseous. All HPTs have come back negative though. Could pregnancy even be possible with my situation? I've never been this late before..

Some people never get positive HPT's, you could go to the doctors and get a blood test, then you'd know either way. :hugs:

Im in exactly the same position. We didnt DTD very often last month (end Aug, beg Sept) as we have stopped TTC and are now just NTNP! however when I thought about it, I think we had DTD around where I Ovd.

My periods are not regular yet as I got my implant oout at the end of June......however I am now onto CD41 and no period yet! My last 2 proper cycles were 34days and 28days!!

I have taken a couple of tests but every time BFN!!! I just want to know, its driving me crazy!!!!!!

I will be checking how you are going , Good Luck xxxx

Well ladies I'm 15 days late now and full of symptoms. My bloodtest results come back tomorrow though! *crosses fingers* did you find out what was going on anderson?

I completely understand how you feel - I am currently 8 days late and had 5 :bfn:. I have no sign of any preggie symptoms just feel normal. I have never been late since my periods started when I was 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->