10 DPO Af Due today - Would love help because going crazy

SBBaby

Reaction score
Title says it all.. I am 10 DPO.. extremely short LP this cycle.. AF due today. No sign of her. BBs sore, EWCM, BFNs on Wondfo IC's. Ugh. Chart attached. This is my first cycle trying Progesterone Cream. Wondering if that will lengthen my cycle... Chart looks good I think? First month charting so am a bit clueless.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5aba82

I don't understand charts at all but fingers crossed for you. x

You've got a lot of open circle dots, so I'm not sure if I can make any judgement calls on your chart, but remember average implantation is 7-12 dpo, and you won't get a BFP on even the more sensitive tests until at least 48 hours after implantation. If you implanted any time on or after 7dpo, 10dpo might still be too early for a test. You're not out until AF actually shows! Good luck :)

Hi! Thank you so much. Do you know what the open circle dots mean? I have no idea.

You've got a lot of open circle dots, so I'm not sure if I can make any judgement calls on your chart, but remember average implantation is 7-12 dpo, and you won't get a BFP on even the more sensitive tests until at least 48 hours after implantation. If you implanted any time on or after 7dpo, 10dpo might still be too early for a test. You're not out until AF actually shows! Good luck :)

In FF it means a temp that's being questioned as possibly unreliable. Maybe it's too far out of range, or maybe you temped at a significantly different time. Have you used FF before, or was this your first cycle on the ap? If it's your first cycle on FF, it may just be questioning everything in LP because it can.

I personally just chart on my own and ignore FF, because FF and I didn't agree on a lot of stuff my first cycle charting, like the reliability of my temps and when I O'd :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->