10 DPO, should I test for pregnancy? (warning: descriptive)

Mommy2Be2014

Reaction score
I've been having early signs of pregnancy for about three weeks now.

I.E.) Itchy nipples, nausea, headaches, heartburn, I'm always tired, I've been having cravings for things I don't even like, and I've been running fevers off and on.

About two nights ago I had a really bad cramp. It was worse than when I had an ovarian cyst rupture. Today, I wake up and I'm literally gushing blood which is a dark red/brown in color. My AF isn't due until Feb. 28th. I've never been early or this heavy without a little bit of lightness before it became heavy.

I took the first pregnancy test about three weeks ago when I first had the symptoms and then I took one yesterday and they were both negative. I have a friend who took six pregnancy tests and they were negative, so she went in for a blood test and she was pregnant. I'm hoping that I could be pregnant but with the amount of blood this morning I was wondering if anyone else has had this and still had a healthy pregnancy?

Could I possibly be pregnant and my symptoms be early signs? I need help!

I'm hoping for :baby:#1!

I didn't wake up with the blood today, I did that three days ago. I had originally posted another post and I just copied/edited it for this one. I really need some help because i'm losing hope :cry:

I am confused as you say you are 10 dpo but pg symptoms for 3 weeks?

I'm confused about that, too.

But, I got a bfp at 10 dpo, so it's definitely possible. But, it's usually better to wait longer so that you're not stuck wondering "is that a line? Or is my mind playing tricks on me?"

Oh right, i thought you were 10dpo now but you mean 3weeks ago! I presume you have two user names too. I suggest going to the doctor for a proper test. Unfortunately, your bleeding could mean bad news.

Only way to tell is test or go to your gp Hun, I've never heard of this before, be good to know the outcome, hope its positive :) baby dust to u all xx

It sounds like AF to me :( id just go get bloodwork done :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->