10 DPO symptoms....thoughts?

Missy08

Reaction score
Hello! :flower:

DH & I have 2 girls and are/were still up in the air about wanting a 3rd. We decided this month, we'd NTNP and see what happens. I'm around 10 DPO today and I've noticed my temp is higher than normal....usually I run around 97.5 and my temp has been around 98.6-99 for a week or so (not charting). I've also noticed some back pain and period like cramps. I've also noticed that I always kind of feel wet (sorry TMI) and it's a clear/milk-ish color discharge. I've also noticed my nose has been feeling weird (not stuffy but kind of haha) and I've been having weird dreams (I've heard those can be early symptoms as well).

Hi there! I'm 10 DPO as well - a high temp is a great sign from all i've read! Just today I started to notice some mild cramping, as well. That wetness feeling was something I started noticing yesterday - so really hoping these are good signs!

I also have been having electric shock like feelings through my lower abdomen and a pinching in my belly button extending downwards - which is interesting.

BBs are swollen and slightly sore on the outsides - but that is typical for me before AF.

Today i have been experiencing pretty intense nausea on and off since 6:45am.

AF isnt due until Saturday, and I had a very early chemical last month, so I'm holding off on testing until Saturday evening (if the witch doesnt rear her ugly head)

When is your AF due? Any other symptoms you have been experiencing today??

Hoping for sticky beans for both of us!!

Hi Dreamer! Sounds like we are having a lot of the same symptoms!

The cramps are freaking me out a little because it feels a lot like AF cramps...So frustrating so many of the symptoms are the same!

I haven't had any other symptoms today but I did get a BFN this morning with FMU....hoping it's just still too early. I'll probably wait to test until Thursday morning.

AF is due Saturday for me too....

When are you going to start testing?

Your symptoms sound promising , i had af type cramping from 3 dpo on i got my bfp at 9 dpo fx for you :dust:

Congrats Ruskiegirl!! H & H pregnancy for you!

Everything sounds promising but the BFN today was discouraging. I have been having some bad nausea this evening tho.

Hi Ladies

Can i join? Im around 10-12dpo. ( i hope)

Had a weird cycle this month got 4 days of High Fertility (then ran out of tests) i usually get 2 days of high then peak. So this either means i missed my LH surge or i didnt ovulate. Had EWCM and strong cramping though so hoping i did.

I also dont have my usual after Ov sore boobs - again hoping thats not a sign i didnt ovulate. Got a BFN at 8 or 10dpo.

Have on off nausea but thats not unusual for me before AF. I do have lots of Gas though which isnt like me.

Trying not to test again until AF is late.

Any one had simliar?

Hi Newandnevous! I’m having some nausea on and off as well. Pretty sure I’m 12 DPO today. Took a test this morning and it was a BFN. Hoping maybe it’s still a little too esrly.

When are you going to start testing?

Fingers crossed!!

Aw missy hopefully it's just to early for you yet. I did read most people don't get their bfp till 14dpo and beyond.

I'm hoping to hold out until Sunday/Monday then I'll be late or 14dpo.

Having weird stich like pains on my left side as I write this and had creamy Cm today as well as really damp underwear. Sorry tmi! Lol

Aw missy hopefully it's just to early for you yet. I did read most people don't get their bfp till 14dpo and beyond.

I'm hoping to hold out until Sunday/Monday then I'll be late or 14dpo.

Having weird stich like pains on my left side as I write this and had creamy Cm today as well as really damp underwear. Sorry tmi! Lol

I have that too! It’s a constant wet feeling! I keep thinking it’s AF but then I check and it’s not....hopefully that’s a good sign for us both!

Hey girls can i join been having really strong symptoms the last few days, strong cramps, lots of creamy cm, sensitive boobs and just went to the loo to a tiny bit of pink discharge so am hoping IB as its identical to what i had with my son. I did assume i was 11dpo but i dont temp or track cm ive always just assumed it would be cd14 of a 28 day cycle amd i havnt had a 28 day cycle in agee so god knows lol. All i know for sure is im cd25

Hi phantomfaery1

The IB sounds promising! Fingers crossed for a BFP.

Well no AF yet for me so that means i was 9dpo or earlier when i tested BFN. so still hope!

On cycle day 31 today with a usual cycle length of 31-35 days.

No other symptoms to report today other than the on/off nausea especially when im hungry and the creamy discharge.

I cant remember having discharge this close to AF, im pretty sure im usually dry but who knows! Still hoping i actually ovulated. No sore boobs either which makes me think im out, that was my first symptom with DS1.

Hi phantomfaery1

The IB sounds promising! Fingers crossed for a BFP.

Well no AF yet for me so that means i was 9dpo or earlier when i tested BFN. so still hope!

On cycle day 31 today with a usual cycle length of 31-35 days.

No other symptoms to report today other than the on/off nausea especially when im hungry and the creamy discharge.

I cant remember having discharge this close to AF, im pretty sure im usually dry but who knows! Still hoping i actually ovulated. No sore boobs either which makes me think im out, that was my first symptom with DS1.
Fingers crossed hun when are you gonna test again :)

Trying to hold out until sunday or later which will be 14dpo. ( if i ovulated when i guessed it did) So annoying that i didnt get a peak on my OPK its all just guess work based on EWCM

What about you?

Trying to hold out until sunday or later which will be 14dpo. ( if i ovulated when i guessed it did) So annoying that i didnt get a peak on my OPK its all just guess work based on EWCM

What about you?

Im 14dpo on sunday too am gonna try and hold out till monday too x have you tested yet? X

Hello! 13 DPO here now....took a test this morning (IC & CBD) and both were BFN. Starting to get frustrated! AF is due any time, I have no AF symptoms but feel like I have all sorts of pregnancy symptoms. White CM, nausea off/on, heartburn, high body temp, (vivid dreams). At this point, I just want to know for sure one way or another.

Any new symptoms for you guys??

Hello! 13 DPO here now....took a test this morning (IC & CBD) and both were BFN. Starting to get frustrated! AF is due any time, I have no AF symptoms but feel like I have all sorts of pregnancy symptoms. White CM, nausea off/on, heartburn, high body temp, (vivid dreams). At this point, I just want to know for sure one way or another.

I woke up to a load of white cm this morning which is odd for me as i ussually dry up just before af, still getting lots of cramps. Bfn yesterday but am still hopeful as i dont really know when i ovulated i dont track and my cycles have been crazy lately!!! I just feel pregnant! Im gonna be quite surprised if im not. I predicted it with my chemical a week before i got my bfp and i feel the same as i did when i was carrying my son x just gotta wait for the tests to catch up lol

Missy your symptoms sound very promising! Do you track ovulation? If not maybe you ovulated later than what you thought? I understand the fustration of just wanting to know it sucks. Just think in a week from now we will all have our answers :) good luck!

Hi Missy -

Our symptoms are really aligned! I don't have heartburn but i have had indigestion and some gas (tmi!)- i had the most intense vivid dreams last night (and not great ones blahh) and my bbs are still just as (if not more) sore/full today than they were the days before.

AF due tomorrow, not testing as i'm still too nervous with last month's CP hanging over my head. Maybe i'll test Sunday if AF doesn't show tomorrow. That would put me at 15 DPO if i ovulated when I believe i did.

the wait is torture!!! sticky baby dust to all! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->