10 Month Olds Menu/Routine?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I've noticed some drop to 2 bottles a day.

Just wondering if you girls would give me an idea of your 10 month olds routine or when your LO was 10 month ... :flower: x

Megans on 3 bottles a day & foods which are between stage 2 jars and finger foods such as toast waffles etc

Curious what other Mums do

x

Izzy is 10 months, this is her routine on the average day

9am wakes up, 8/9 oz milk
11am 5oz porridge, sometimes some banana too
1pm a small bottle of milk then naps til around 2pm
3pm about 200g of food (can be anything), a fromage frais/fruit, and a biccie
5pm 7/8 oz milk, then naps til 6ish
6.30pm bath (every other day)
8pm 8/9oz milk then bed

I am considering changing her 5pm bottle to food..but haven't decided to or not yet.

At 10 months Hannah was down to a morning bottle and than formula in a sippy the rest of the day (she self weaned early though :wacko:)

Morning: 7 ounce bottle plus baby cereal plus 1-2 cubes fruit puree

Mid morning snack: finger food--banana, cheese stick, toast etc.

Lunch: varied between grilled cheese sandwich, boiled egg and peas, steamed veggies, cheese stick (if she didn't have one earlier), cut up fruit etc. (always finger foods) and she had a yogurt cup after. I usually gave her 2-3 of the above and than her yogurt

Mid afternoon snack: another finger food

Dinner: mostly foods that I made (with the occasional jar thrown in). Spaghetti with tomato sauce or spaghetti with spinach sauce, chicken & tomato dish etc. She'd eat 2-3 cubes of that and if she wanted some fruit afterward she got cut up fruit

This is what Phoebe has:

7.30am - 8oz bottle
8.30am - Ready brek and some plain yogurt.
1230 - anything from ham sandwichs, scrambled egg, homemade pizzas etc.
130 - 6oz bottle
4pm - jacket potato, salmon, fishfingers, peas, etc
6pm - 8oz bottle.

there is no sign of her dropping her lunchtime bottle yet although she has dropped it a few oz.

Violet is 10.5 months but a typical day for her is like this:

9 am eats organic baby "yo" and pieces of pineapple, apple or pear cut.
10:15 or so, a 7 oz bottle
finger foods in between (way into these little Annie's Organic cheese rabbits right now)
nap
noontime: chicken/apple babyfood, paired with homemad mac and cheese she can pick up
nap
3:00 7 oz bottle
finger foods
5:30 wedge of cheese, apples or pears
short nap
6:30 whatever we're having for dinner, and a 5 oz bottle
9:00 7 oz bottle with cereal and she's out for the night.

She's still really into bottles. Food is "ok" but she doesn't eat very large portions. I get concerned about that, but she's not one to finish a jar, ever.

Ben is 10 months and his routine, with rough foods ...

8-9am - Breakfast: (toast or cereal, weetabix etc ...) plus 9oz bottle
12pm - Lunch: Sandwich, Banana, cheese, biscuit etc with juice
4pm - Dinner: 3/4 Jar Stage 3 baby food/omlette, fromage frais, orange with juice
8pm - 9oz Bottle

He did have a 3pm bottle up until 9 months but HV said to drop it and move his dinner to 4pm (he was having it at 6pm). I didn't have any issues with doing that thank god :)

xxxx

Jacob is just over 9m and his routiune is-

7-8am - porridge or baby muesli.
10am - 8oz milk
11.30 - little snack like fruit pieces.
1pm - dinner - sandwich or omlette plus a yoghurt.
3pm - 8oz milk
5pm - tea. veg and meat or jar.
7pm - 8oz milk.

jacob didnt want to drop from 4 milk feeds to 3. but seems to be a bit better now. only just dropped 1 milk feed in past week or so.

My son has food 3 times a day and milk about 5-6 times still! He is BF so I am not sure how much milk he is taking. I sometimes give him snacks too if i know that i am going to have to be late with one of his meals.

6 am-milk
7 am-breakfast: fruit + either toast or baby cereal or yogurt or egg
9-10 am milk
12 noon lunch: all finger food--sandwich (ham, cheese, tuna, chicken, peanut butter, etc.) + a fruit + a veg
2-3 pm milk
5 pm dinner: I give him some of what we have (which he often doesnt like) then a jar if he hasnt eaten much. He will take between one half and an entire jar.
6:30 milk and then bed.
10-11 pm milk
2 am milk
4 am milk (some nights he will only have 2 out these three feeds)

Some times I will give him a snack between meals if he seems hungry. i have been giving fruit between breakfast and lunch and a low salt cracker with either peanut butter or cheese or rasins between lunch and dinner.

I was just about to post similar thread. Twins are driving me crazy with their eating!

They were fine up until recently,but for the past month or so they eat so little it's unreal.
They have between 3-4 bottles of 6oz of milk,and 2-3 meals.

6-7 am - 6oz bottle
7.30 am - cereal
11am - snaks,literally 2-3 bites of fruit or cheese
1 pm - lunch,170gr jar equivilent between them , but they usually have just a half so 1/4 of a jar each and half a biscuit or a yoghurt each + 2-3oz bottle before nap
3pm - 6 oz bottle
5pm - dinner, veg and meat - 10 little spoonfulls each or finger foods ..tiny amounts
7pm - milk with cereals (night milk)

i don't know what to do,i can't force feed them ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->