10 Months Old

LucyS

Reaction score
Struggling with ideas of what to give Alfie now and also wondering if he is having enough?

What do other ten monthers have roughly? He is a big boy for his age!

Thanks

i do not have a 10month old but i do have a weaning book :thumbup:

for 9-12months the suggestions are:
homemade muesli and fruit
scrambled egg on toast
french toast fingers
porridge with apple, pear and apricot
grilled cheese on toast
chicken in white sauce
fingersized salmon fishcakes with peas
broccoli and cheese baby bites
poached chicken balls
iced banana smoothie stick
cheesy scrambled eggs and toast fingers
tomato, sweet potato and cheese pasta
strawberry milkshake ice lolly
grilled lamb chops, cut into strips with steamed vegetables
chicken puree
beef casserole with steamed vegetables
fillet of fish with cheesy vegetable sauce
perfectly poached chicken
perfectly poached salmon
carrot and orange salad
poached chicken balls
creamy courgette rice
finger food sandwiches
rice cakes
mini oat and raisin biscuits
dried apricots
toast fingers with peanut butter
vegetable sticks

so for a 9-12month old in my book it says for one of the days breakfast - homemade muesli and fruit, dinner - chicken in white sauce and fruit, tea - tomato, sweet potato and cheese sauce with pasta then extra - finer food sandwiches and fruit, so quite a lot of food

let me know if u want any of the recipes cos theres a lot there lol

x

thanks so much hun thats really kind of you, must have took you ages typing that up! going to try and use a few of those ideas, thanks again

Hebe has a BF when she wakes up then a bowl of either porridge or cereal (same size I eat!) and a slice of toast.
Lunch is usually mostly fruit: a whole banana or pear, raisins, a baby bel, bread sticks or sometimes a sandwich and some fruit.
Tea is what we eat where possible but if not pasta with chicken and a tomatoe sauce or veg and cheese sauce. Mostly she's on what were having now so tonight fajitas :)

I dont give her snacks. We just dont eat snacks as a rule so I dont see the point. She has water on the go all day and then a milk feed before bed :)

we have, for breakfats a huge bowl of porridge (no idea where she puts it all) made with some kind of fruit like starwberies or blueberries mashed folowed by milk.

Lunch tends to be a sandwich of some kind. cheese or a low salt paste maybe. sometimes pitta bread and homous whatever we got in really, followed by a yogurt.

Dinner depends on what we are having. If we're having somethin low in salt she'll have the same as us. She enjoys feeding herself so we might have sausages/fishcakes/meatballs but i will only buy her good quality ones non of the cheap processed ones as often they're high in salt and other additives. She loves spaghetti bolognese!

Zane normaly has cereal or toast for breakfast and sometimes a yogut with his toast.

for lunch he will have sandwiches (filings are either cucumber, ham,cheese) or sometimes fish fingers with sweetcorn and peas with spaghetti, and he has a pudding that could be either yougut, crisps, jelly or custard.

for dinner he has cooked meals like pasta in baby sauces or home made foods like spag bol, leak and pototoe soup and sometimes a pudding.

he will also have maybe 3 bottles of 6oz of milk a day for naps and also has a cup of juice around so hes always drinking and then has snacks of fruit n sometimes a treat of chocolate stars and crisps

Poppy usually has:
BF first thing
Porridge or weetabix for brekkie with either a banana or pear, toast
Sandwich with tuna/jam/peanut butter/avocado/Philly for lunch, or a sweet potato and beans or omelette/scrambled eggs followed by fruit
Dinner is usually chicken or fish or veggies with pasta/tomato or cheese sauce or spag bol, fruit and a yoghurt.
BF before bed and water throughout the day.

Hope that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->