10 week old was gas pains... still

TCK_Runner

Reaction score
When will it end? It worries me how much gas pain she is in sometimes... I'm pretty sure it's my diet -- but if it's not one thing then it's another. Two weeks ago I ate my first burrito in forever (had problems during pregnancy with beans) and she cried in pain, likely from the black beans in it since the other ingredients were fairly bland: wrap, rice, lettuce, etc, things I/we never have a problem with. Then two nights ago I had tacos with cooked onions in them and pumped... she drank that pumped milk today and my god, we went through two hours of painful crying and trying to pass gas to almost no avail. When she did pass gas it was REALLY stinky - btw she's now only pooping every two days or so and she's due for another poop but just couldn't get it out tonight. Broke my heart that she practically cried herself to sleep. I was holding her legs in the air and pumped them, massaged her tummy, etc, just couldn't get it out. So difficult to watch. :( Is this normal at 10 weeks old????

My lo was very gassy too, it finally ended around 3 months. Have you tried pro biotic drops? They helped us a lot :)

My seven week old has horrible gas and gets constipated if i eat certain things. Dairy, soy , eggs, wheat, beef, onions and bananas are awful with him. Maybe you can meet with a naturopathic doctor to see what foods your little one has an issue with. It is so hard to watch then in pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->