10 weeks eating hands!!

Vicky2806

Finlay & Angel Connor
Reaction score
OK please settle an argument with me and oh - my lo is 10 weeks today and is chewing on his hands all the time an trying to put his fists in his mouth. I have heard babys can start teehing this early but oh thinks its just cause he is finding his hands - so did your baby start to do this at 10 weeks old or do you think it could be teething - btw his cheeks are always red aswell but his brother, who we lost at 7 months, didnt get a tooth till 6 months so surley this is too young.

Thanks

vicky XxX

Hannah found her hands around that age too, was fascinated with them--constantly looking at them and playing with them, and of course putting them into her mouth. I think it's a stage they go through

Savannah started eating her hands at 7wks, I think it's just a fascination with them, not teething

Agree with the other posters too... Though on a side note they can get teeth super early in some cases....I know one who was actually BORN with a tooth that is still there... and another who had a tooth at a week old.

Lincoln also found his hands at the same age and he like to "eat" them all the time, and he's also drooling so I thought maybe he's teething. It's been almost a month now since he started drooling, so wait and see what;'s happening this month

Tom's done that since birth.. it's his way of telling us he's hungry :)

my lo has been chewing his hands for a few weeks and when i checked his mouth and it looked like his first tooth has broken through on the bottom. i even asked the doctor to check for me when i took him for his general check up as i thought he was a bit young and the doctor confirmed its his first tooth. he's only 8 weeks! :o he will be down the pub for a pint with his daddy before i know it lol

My 14 week old has been putting his hands in his mouth for the past few weeks as well and for the past week dribbling alot... He has managed to find his thumb and occasionally sucks on it. I think my LO is beginning to teeth but apparently LOS can show signs of teething a few months before the tooth appears.... x

Ruby has been chewing her hands for nearly 3 months now and although she is teething still no sign of her teeth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->