10 Weeks- pink tinge on toilet paper yesterday-anyone else???

Sarah2213

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm in my 10th week this week and yesterday after peeing I wiped and there was very light pink what I assume was blood on the toilet paper along with clear discharge as normal. I haven't called docs because it's gone and has not appeared since. Plus my friends said its normal after sex wich I had the night before. I generally wouldn't be worried however now I'm having on and off very mild period like cramps, I really think it's normal but would like to hear stories to help put my mind at ease!!

It is normal after sex - but have you been having sex throughout (or tmi - did you use a different position)

If you've been having sex the whole way through, without spotting, I'd give EPU a call - it is very common to spot pink after sex but personally I would get that checked (I am a worrier).

I had pink spotting after sex with DD at 5&6 weeks - banned OH from relations until 12 weeks just because I was nervous!! xx

Give yours docs a call (we have to get a referral to our epu through the docs). I had some bright red blood yesterday when I wiped - just the once. Doc was happy to talk to me and going for an appointment later. I'm sure everything is ok because it's just a one off, but I know how scary it is xx

I had spotting after sex only once at around 15 weeks, and it was just as you described. Pink tinged toilet paper. It lasted probably a couple hours but it never got bad or anything. I believe I did have some minor cramping too, but that was pretty normal for me. My doctor wasn't worried at all, and said it was normal. I'm now 21 weeks with a healthy fetus, so I think you and baby are just fine. Call your doctor for reassurance, though, if you want. That's what they're for!

I've had this the morning after sex twice with this pregnancy (now 36 weeks along!) and twice with my last pregnancy (a 10 month old!). Yes, I've had cramping, but I've cramped all the way through first tri with all of them. It's okay! :)

Always better to be safe than sorry Hun . Get it checked . Personally iv had the pink tinge after sex whilst pregnant with my last. Think it was because hubby was rougher than he normally is. Hope everything's settled now. Xx

Hi Ladies,

Thanks so much for your responses! Still no more issues and cramping has gone! Spoke to hospital they said not to worry unless it happens again. But said most likely coz we were a bit rough than usual. Lol I've told him no more for now!! I'll wait till I get too my second trimester! Thanks again ladies!! Much appreciated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->