10 weeks pregnant...lots of crampy pains???

Kirsty88

Reaction score
Am I worrying over nothing? No blood loss etc just cramps really low down.. I can't remember having these at 10 weeks with my 2 ds...any ideas of what could be causing this? Thank you x

I've been experiencing this as well. I've just been assuming it's growing pains. I do find drinking an extra cup of water when it starts to help settle them down really helps.

I have this too, I'm 10 weeks tomorrow. Thinking back I was pretty crampy around this time with both of my other pregnancies. It's mostly just growing pains I assume!

I second drinking a big cup of water, this can really help.

Are they on one side? I had cramping like this from about 5-11 weeks. Turns out I had a corpus luteum cyst. I'm pretty sure that was causing the cramps, they've since gone away... so I'm anxious to find out if my cyst was absorbed.

If I look back through my internet search history for the last 3 months, it would basically look like this,

'6 weeks pregnant, cramping pain'
'7 weeks pregnant with cramps'
'Cramping at 9 weeks pregnant?'

Even up til now when Im googling 13 weeks pregnant round ligament pain lol

What I mean to say, is I've had a lot of cramping throughout and I've been really worried but it's turned out to be normal. I wouldn't be too worried sweet, easier said than done trust me I know but unless there's severe pain and a lot of blood, I don't think your in any danger :)

I hope your cramping subsides soon x

I cramped all through my first trimester and still am doing on and off at 14+5. It's horribly worrying and I absolutely hate the sensation, but I've had weeks of it so far and baby is still doing fine. They do all say that cramping without bleeding is ok. If the cramping was caused by something bad happening, you'd have blood too. Hugs!

Thank you for all your replys, they are very reassuring...still crampy on and off but im guessing its just stretching and everything else going on in there! X

Kirsty I had cramping last week, I was worried too but as the others said just reassuring to see no blood. Am still feeling super sick and tired so taking that as a good sign and the cramping has subsided in week 11 for me. I'm sure you'all be fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->