10dp2dt - no symptoms

threebirds

Reaction score
For the first wk post EC I had very sore & swollen bbs, bad bloating & wind (probably all down to progesterone pessaries). Now as I come towards the end of the tww these symptoms have gone. Am I out?
Anyone get a bfp post ivf/icsi and not have tender or swollen bbs?
I do have a few twinges still but that is also likely to be from the treatment & progesterone.

Thanks!

:dust:

People can be pregnant 10dpt and have no symptoms. I agree that it is tough to gauge what is really going on with you body with all of the medication that we are one during this process. Have you taken a home pregnancy test yet?

People can be pregnant 10dpt and have no symptoms. I agree that it is tough to gauge what is really going on with you body with all of the medication that we are one during this process. Have you taken a home pregnancy test yet?

Thanks MissAnnabelle - im finding it so hard. Normally im a poas addict but DH asked me not to test early so im trying to be good (i did test out the trigger a few days ago coz i figured that didnt count), might have to try & talk him round tho x

Hpt's can add stress to the situation, but can also help to prepare you for the result. How much longer do you have to go until your beta?

Hi, I had my first ICSI cycle last summer. Had really sore boobs straight after EC for about 10 days then they just disappeared! I thought I was out, then no symptoms until night before OTD and had v slight twinges in boobs, nothing else. Cycle was bfp. I think your original symptoms disappearing will be the trigger shot leaving your system, especially the sore boobs. It's still v early for symptoms, I didn't really get any until at least 7 weeks. Good luck x

Thanks Susiesue & so pleased you had a positive outcome from your cycle :hugs:
Gives me hope, if not for this cycle then for the future.

MissAnnabelle, Im in ireland & there is no routine beta testing here, you just get sent home with a pee stick and are told to let them know the result.

I do reckon im out, ICs not showing a thing. Now im wondering if the progesterone will delay AF...

X

I am also 39. My first and only ivf failed. I pray this works for you. Just curious how many follicles there were at transfer. I had 4 on US but they only retrieved 3 and 2 fertilized so they put them both back in on a 2dt, bfn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->