10dp5dt FET struggling with not knowing.help!!!

stephwills

Reaction score
Transferred 1 grade 5aa frozen embryo on 11th March. Lots of mild cramps on and off, extreme fatigue on certain days and mild spotting on and off since 4dpt. My head is going crazy. Its all I can think of. Don't want to test as if negative I will be wondering of too early and be devastated. How do you cope? Tips needed.

You're already stronger than I am with my transfers! I literally start testing after 3 days. Do you go in for a blood draw soon? If you do, maybe take up a craft to keep your mind busy until then?

It is an extremely tough process! I did my first fresh embryo transfer in February and started testing on day 4 and was extremely depressed when I saw negative after negative test. For my FET next month (hopefully), I definitely plan to not test at all until maybe the morning of my beta to avoid any disappointment. I would say it is important to keep busy! Don't do anything crazy, but try to keep your mind occupied. Get a new book to read, go away for the weekend, immerse yourself in work and surround yourself with family. That's the only advice I can give! The two week wait is absolutely brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->