10dpo symptoms?? anyone in the same boat?

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
hey all,ok im 10dpo and let me start by saying normally af starts with reallllly bad cramp,then some brown spotting tmi and then by that evening really heavy but this month heres wots happened so far....

2-6dpo really tired and headaches
7 and 8dpo slight cramp and one time in the day when wiping ive got the tiniest bit of brown and still tired.
9dpo everything normal apart from dull ache and brown getting slightly more (bit in underwear today)
10 dpo ive got more brown again today still with a dull ache,Im starting to think im having an extremely light and early af.

I'm 11dpo only things different are I have sore boobs and usually i dry up days before AF this month i have not. Really want to test but hate the disappointment so leaving it until Sat when AF due. Good luck hun x

iam 9 or 10dpo, all iam having is twinges in my ov area. i really hope that is good news.

im 11dpo and no brown or anything here,had some pinkish blood once when i wiped last sat,7dpo but nothing else.gonna test tomoz but scared.if i get a bfn,ill wait till sat and try again.

hows everybody feeling:hugs:

well i bd'd this moring and now ive had a tiny bit of red spotting and im freaking out lol hows u?

I feel rather optimistic for some reason which is a bit pants as I will only be more disappointed if I get a BFN. Where are you at in your cycle i_want_one??

:im still having slight pains in ov area not as bad as yesterday. im still doing tests i dont know why because all im getting is:bfn::bfn: and when i am walking iam getting stitch if that means anything:dohh:

it all sounds quite promising cla,its quite early testing now so dont worry yet,bfn dont mean anything at this stage

It's just doin my head in. I'm fed up of putting my finger up to see what my cervix is like(tmi) and bloody tests lol .

hope af stays away for you. I am still waiting and still getting :bfn: not fun...

10 dpo today
1to5 had tierd and bloated gassy
5to5 same but dizziness and bloated gassy
testing in the morning at 11 dpo xxxxx

I'm sitting here now and it's like I have got stitch in my ov area on the right

hey,
i'm 10dpo today and the symptoms that i have well 1 is that the area around my nipple is darker and is veiny but dont have a clue about anythign else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->