10dpo :/

Jennie052413

Reaction score
Hey y'all..
Im new to this and am just looking for other support.. My partner and i have been trying to conceive for a year now. We use a donor sperm from a cryobank in WA. The first couple times that we tried i got small cramps but started my period..

We inseminated on 10/6 &10/7 and we're 10dpo .. yesterday i had cramps so bad i thought AF was here. To no avail.. no period. Im terrified to take a test because that let down is so much scarier then just having AF show up on my doorstep with a box of tissues. It isnt only the cramps though.. this morning they are light and kinda continual - i feel like i could start at anytime. But my breasts are super tender and on very small occasions i've had slight nausea. My appitite is higher which usually only happens the week before MC. And i've had some small back pain like when i bend over to pick something up or something. I am using the bathroom more as well.. constantly ... my water intake has been out of this world too, but i guess thats a good thing ..

Im just scared. :nope:

Hello! and good wishes to you.

I think we're in synch on the same cycle...
I had my 2nd IUI on Sunday 10/6.
Yesterday I had cramping I was so worried and upset it felt like AF was on its way. Today I don't feel any cramps. That seems weird to me. Usually when I start AF cramps they don't go away until AF does.

My boobies are sore too, but that is normal for me when AF is on the way so that means nothing to me.

I've also been TTC for over a year. Since Aug 2012 unofficially started trying (stopped birth control pills and thought we'd see if it happened naturally). In March/April 2013 we started going to a fertility clinic.
So far unsuccessful.
Praying every month!

Good luck to you this weekend as we approach the end of our 2ww.

Even getting this far is good for me. I suffer from a short luteal phase so sometimes get my period 9-12 days after ovulation.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->