10w 4days brown discharge

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
I am 10 weeks and 4 days and noticed some brown discharge when I wipe. I panicked and went right to the doctor. The doctor did a sono and checked it out. He said minimal discharge and the baby was moving and had a great heart beat. He said not to worry.

What could this be ? Now I am worried for the next few days to come that something bad will happen.

Brown blood/discharge is old blood and they tell us that is ok but it doesn't stop you worrying does it! I am 20 weeks now and had a bleed at 8 weeks (due to separation of sac) and have only just stopped having brown discharge now. It maybe that you had a small bleed early on and it's just making it's way out now baby is getting that bit bigger. I would keep an eye on it for the next few days, the hospital said to me to wear a pad and monitor what's happening, fingers crossed it goes away in the next few days, good luckx

Blood always makes a woman panic when she's pregnant. It is only natural to be concerned over your unborn child. I had bleeding on and off during the early days when I was pregnant with my son. I believe about 6/7 weeks? A few times I had it so much it was not only there when I wiped but also in my underwear. Never did find a reason for it but it eventually went away. It was always brown blood.

When I had my MC on the other hand, which was the only pregnancy besides my son's that I had bleeding, it started out like a period. It was like a blackish-red color with mini clots. During the same day I started bleeding I passed the sac which looked like a reddish-grey balloon with a little black dot in the middle, then I continued bleeding for about the length of a period. My other loss was a MMC which hadn't started yet so I opted for a D&C just so I wouldn't have to go through it again

Both bleeds were entirely different. What you described sounds like usual first trimester bleeding to me.

Yeah even though the doctor said he is not concerned at all. It does not ease my mind.

Still so nervous

Ugh turned into a lot of brown discharge today.

May go to emergency room for a scan

couldn't help it, went and got a doppler and listened to heartbeat.

some relief

I did the same! Has the brown discharge calmed down any yet?

yes my last two trips to the bathroom it was much lighter.

like i said friday it was light went to the doc and he said all looked fine. Yesterday it was clear normal. This morning a lot of brown discharge, now getting lighter.

had to go get a dopler to give me some relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->