10w, symptoms starting to slow down...

pansorie

Reaction score
I am 10w4d, and my symptoms are becoming manageable. My breasts are still slightly tender, but the MS has significantly decreased. I only threw up 2x yesterday, which is amazing considering I was getting sick 5 or 6x a day. No cramping, have not spotted once... frankly if it wasn't for the occasional bout of MS I would not even feel pregnant.

Anyone else notice decreasing symptoms right around the 10 week mark?

Totally normal as the placenta takes over. Disconcerting nonetheless.

My symptoms went away between 9 and 11 weeks with all three of my sons. With my daughter and this pregnancy, they clung on, and I have been sick and tired for much longer. It is normal, as the PP said, because the placenta is taking over.

My nausea definitely has decreased this week. Was 10weeks on Monday. Tiredness still kicking butt though. I have booked a private scan for Tuesday coming. Still waiting on letter from the hospital for my official one.

I'm praying that mine does too soon purely because I've had enough of eating to stop feeling nauseated. It's ALL day. It has to stop soon right?

I was able to cook Jello for my sick daughter today! That's the first time I could stand being in the kitchen! And I was able to put fruit on my cereal for more nutrition too! I think my sense of smell is less intense too

Thanks, ladies! My trigger is the bathroom, no matter how clean the bathrooms are I will get sick. Yesterday I manged to avoid getting sick, but I did feel icky. I even had energy to do a thorough cleaning (as long as I was generous with my breaks), that was a first since I found out I was pregnant!

My symptoms seemed to have decreased over the past week. I've not had vomiting but just nausea which hasn't been anywhere near as bad. Boobs still a bit tender and still getting tired but not 'omg I need to sleep NOW' tired. Still retch when I clean my teeth though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->