11 1/2 month old hates real FOOD! Only milk...sigh

Kelx44

Reaction score
My almost a 1 year old baby boy hates food!!...All he wants is his botttle....ive tried all the baby food jars, rice cereal, yogurt, apple sauce, peaches, EVERYTHING!! I don't know what to do...I can't feed him a bottle the rest of his life....Any suggestions pls am i the only one....

Hi have you tried just giving him what you are eating? Like BLW.

Just feed him normal foods like you would eat and sit down and eat with him. (Have you tried eating some of those packaged baby foods? They don't taste very nice, so you can't blame him for not wanting them). And don't make a big deal of it if he doesn't eat anything. He'll get there. We started with baby-led weaning (only finger foods) at 6 months, and it wasn't til about 9-10 months that my daughter was eating a significant amount of food. She was eating it before then, from about 2 weeks after we started, but only in small amounts. Everything changed at 9-10 months and she really started to eat for the sake of eating. So if you've only been doing purees up to this point and he isn't taking to them, then expect that it could take a few more months to adjust to eating normal food. But it's a process. As long as he still gets plenty of milk, he'll be getting all he needs until he's ready to eat more food.

Feed him what you eat and eat with him. Look up BLW so he is in control and it becomes fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->