11/12 week nuchal scan!

lm3898

Trying for a 3rd!
Reaction score
We decided to do the nt scan [mostly for the free ultrasound hehe] and got in at 11+2 yesterday. I can't believe how much our bean now looks like an actual baby! It's all so amazing, esp after our months trying & chemical before this pregnancy... He/She was moving around A LOT and playing with arms/legs etc. The tech said to us, "can you believe it, that is going to be talking back to you some day" haha. Just wanted to share this happiness :flower:

Attachments

• Baby C 12-4-13.jpg
    Baby C 12-4-13.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 27
That's incredible!!! I go tomorrow.. I am just so anxious and excited!!! I can't wait at all!!! My dad's birthday is 10 days after so we are going to make a video to announce to him and my mom on his birthday, because they don't know yet!!

Meant to also say your baby is adorable!!! Going to be a gorgeous baby!!! :)

Beautiful little thing, congratulations on everything going smoothly :) X

Thank you for sharing and congratulations! Gorgeous little baby!

Thanks so much!! It's truly amazing - still in awe :baby: Great little early present :xmas6:

I'm always amazed at how fast they develop!! It's a miracle! Congrats!

Awww! That is awesome! I am going in for my nuchal scan in a few weeks and now I am even more excited to see our little one. I hope ours is wiggling around!

Good luck! It's a pretty awesome scan lol.

Awww! That is awesome! I am going in for my nuchal scan in a few weeks and now I am even more excited to see our little one. I hope ours is wiggling around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->