• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11+6! What do you think?!

modified

Reaction score
I'm assuming skull theory is the only thing to go on (I don't have a clue with this stuff)!

Whatever you answer, could you point out what makes you think that? I'd like to try and understand :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_3499 small.jpg
    IMG_3499 small.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 29
50/50 so far :haha: here's all 3 if it helps :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_3503 small.jpg
    IMG_3503 small.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 25
I'm guessing boy. Head looks a bit blocky as skull theory says you have with a boy. Not as round as with a girl :)

Thanks guys :D 4 boy guesses, 3 girls... hopefully finding out in 4 weeks :thumbup:

Im going with girl, by nub theory being more parallel to body! Xx

I'd guess boy by nub as round on the end and still has time to rise but will be very interested when you have your next scan! GL! X

Thank you everyone! Girl is in the lead by 2.. since it's after midnight here, my scan is technically in 2 days! :happydance:

Can you take close ups of the first 2 scan pics? It looks as though you can see a nub better on those ones, but I can't see it well enough in the little pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->