11 and 13 dpo bfn now 14 dpo af due in 2 days

natp44

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Please can you help me as I am so confused at the moment. I have been tcc for 2 years and had a lap and dye test 6 weeks ago. My doc then put me on Clomid which I took for the first time this cycle. At 9 dpo had I some symtoms, very tired, nausea, intense sense of smell. 10 dpo had a dizzy spell and was extremely tired all day so I tested and got bfn. I continued to have all the symptoms plus some cramping for the next few days and tested 13 dpo with a bfn. My af is not due for 2 more days and today im 14 dpo but have woken up with no symtoms at all! I usually have af symtoms by now like sore bbs but I don't have them yet.
Im going to try and wait till tomorrow to test again.
Has anyone had anything similar happen to them then get a bfp?

Cant say I got my BFP yet...but Im having some similar symptoms. 8 & 9 DPO BFN, felt dizzy (also had my usualy symptoms that I get in TWW) Temp dropped and spiked these days also. Ive had horrible sore and sensitive BBS, runny nose, sore throat. My temps are still very high and have usually dropped by now in my TWW. I should start spotting tomorrow so Im going to hold off on testing until 15 DPO to see if I start or not. Im taking Progesterone but my temps are still so hihg..not like last month when I was on them also. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon! Wish I could be more help!

I also woke up today and my symptoms were toned down from the last few days....not sure if thats a good or bad thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->