11 days late, feel preg, neg hpt???

mamagalaxy

Reaction score
Help me mamas! I'm now a week and a half late on my period. I started tracking this year in Jan; I've been very regular since I got aunt flo back in October though.

I'll start by saying I'm NOT stressed and NOT deliriously hoping to be pregnant. Those are not why I'm missing my period. I'm just responding to what my body is telling me and I'm really confused.

Besides the missed period, I am nursing my 1 year old and I noticed that my nipples suddenly became very sore upon nursing. It hurts to nurse her and that hasn't been a problem since she was 2 months old! I've also been extra tired. I've had lots and lots of discharge and a barely noticeable dull ache tinge every now and then. My super smell is acting up and my emotions are heightened: I'm very tearful! I feel a sensation of firmness or fullness in my uterus and it kinda bothers me to lay on my tummy. I even feel twitches in my uterus (quickening?) These are all symptoms I had with my first baby!!!

The thing is, I took a test the first day of my missed period and it was negative. I tried again Sunday morning (10 days late) with first morning urine and still negative. I would just chalk it up to a missed period but I just feel so pregnant. :(

Has this happened to you? Have you received a false negative?

I heard of some people of not getting a positive till like there 7th week of pregnancy:/ which sucks! Lol. And I know there are others who never got a + using a hpt. I would give it a few more days then test again. if your period still hasn't shown up then I would go in for a blood test. Good luck :)

With my son I was a few weeks late before I got my BFP. I just knew that I was pregnant though & kept periodically doing tests. Good luck! x

I tested negative to start with too, but a week later i got my first positive.. Give it another go in a few days or else take a trip to your GP for a blood test? :)

Hope you get the result you want soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->