11 days overdue- anyone go into labor naturally prior to scheduled induction?

teaandme

Reaction score
I'm sitting here at 11 days overdue and starting to lose hope that I will go into labor on my own. I've had 2 membrane sweeps, go for long walks daily, do exercises on my birth ball, acupuncture, drink red raspberry leaf tea, using breast pump twice a day. Have been having sex regularly but since husband went to an area with zika during the pregnancy, we have to use condoms so it's probably not helping things.

I'm 1cm dilated, 80% effaced, cervix is soft but posterior and I am starting to doubt that I will go into labor before my scheduled induction in a few days.

Anyone overdue and go into labor on their own before their induction? I would really appreciate some hopeful stories. Thank you!

I went into labour 11 days late, 1 day before I was due to be induced.

I'm exactly the same as Bevziibubble 😄

My mom went into labour with me 12 days late, two hours before her scheduled induction.

I held out for a natural birth and at 9 days was either due to be induced or c section (as I had an emergency one with my son). Labour never started naturally for me but fingers crossed it does for you. I don't know about induction but I had a planned section at 9 days overdue and it was a good experience x

My first was 10 days overdue (we had an appointment that day to discuss induction) and my 3rd was 5 days overdue (but I live in a country where the doctors don't like to let anyone go overdue so it was a battle and had to agree to lots of monitoring for Doctor to let me go naturally)

I'm sitting here at 11 days overdue and starting to lose hope that I will go into labor on my own. I've had 2 membrane sweeps, go for long walks daily, do exercises on my birth ball, acupuncture, drink red raspberry leaf tea, using breast pump twice a day. Have been having sex regularly but since husband went to an area with zika during the pregnancy, we have to use condoms so it's probably not helping things.

I'm 1cm dilated, 80% effaced, cervix is soft but posterior and I am starting to doubt that I will go into labor before my scheduled induction in a few days.

Anyone overdue and go into labor on their own before their induction? I would really appreciate some hopeful stories. Thank you!

say no to the induction if you want. :thumbup:

Your body knows what its doing.. you wont be preg forever!

You dont have to have one. If you choose to wait you are monitored regularly and only induced if absolutely necessary. My cousin and I had the same due date, I went 4 days over and she went 14 days. Was midnight before her induction when she went in to labour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->