11 DPO test, positive or evap???!! First response tests! Evap or bfp!

supersherwolf

Reaction score
Hi ladies took a dollar general test a little while ago and immediately got a faint line that got darker. Pretty sure I checked it within the 10 minute mark but I'm trying not to get my hopes up yet, pleaseeeee help.

Also just bought a clear blue test that I'm going to do in about an hour. Here's the link to the test :

https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=335fack&s=8#.UvZ1L3i9JaA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 21
If it's taken within the hour I'm inclined to say it's positive! Don't test again so soon though. You want to try to hold it as long as you possibly can! I go at least four hours and if I can't make it to that I don't test. That will give you the best result :)

Thanks! I really hope so and I'm fighting the urge to test but it's reaaaaaly hard.

Thanks! I really hope so and I'm fighting the urge to test but it's reaaaaaly hard.

Don't I know it. Since my BFP I still take two a day haha. But they're wondofos so I got 20 for cheap so I'm not worried

Took a clear blue regular test after drinking 24 oz of water and pretty sure it was negative. What an emotional roller coaster.

Err.. bfp?! it looks obvious to me? ooh I really hope it is!!! keeping everything crossed!!!

So AF was due today and I usually get AF first pee in the morning. Went to the restroom this morning and no sign of AF! Still being very cautious and going to test again later. My period is also like clockwork but I keep convincing myself that maybe it's going to come tomorrow. Hope not just being so overly cautious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->