11 months after d&c...

MrsWindsor

Reaction score
Hi all! Firstly, thank you for all of the postings and forums that I've read over the last 11 months. I've been living within a nightmare after discovering that there were problems at our 12 week scan and having to terminate our first pregnancy 6 days before we got married. Whilst I haven't posted on here before, I've read many notes in the hope that I found information to see if what I was going through was 'normal'.
Our 12 week scan showed that our baby had Edwards Syndrome so we made the very difficult decision to terminate (please don't judge me if you don't agree with our decision!). That was the 16th November '12. I didn't bleed at all after the surgery and haven't had a period since. By tracking severe pain and ovulation, I worked out when my cycle should be. All tests and scans have been normal and I've been on 3 rounds of provera but nothing worked.
I saw a gyneacologist a month ago and she put me on the pill for a month and FINALLY something seems to be happening! I'm in a lot of pain and for the first time over a year, I think I'm having a period... There's definitely blood there - it's very dark and clotty but not heavy at all.
Has anyone else experienced this? I'm due back at the hospital on Tuesday so hopefully I will have some answers then. I'm really hoping that I don't have Asherman's Syndrome....
My sister had her first baby a month before I was due, I've watched so many women at work fall pregnant and then give birth

...in the last 11 months and have 3 cousins who are now pregnant. I'm hoping that things will be back to normal for us soon. It's just so hard some days.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->