11 weeks and boobs hurt!

hmusgrove

Reaction score
I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow, but my baby measured 2 days ahead last week so I might already be 11 weeks. Anyway..my boobs are hurting more than ever!! Anyone else experience this? I haven't been sick lately, some foods make me sick by their smell or just looking at them but no morning sickness for the past 2 weeks. I'm just suprised that my boobs hurt so bad, I thought they would stop hurting closer to the 2nd trimester! Just wondering :thumbup:

I'm 10w4d and my boobs have REALLY started hurting. They didn't hurt much before, but now they are having a field day. I'm just counting down the days till second tri!

When I was pregnant with DD my boobs only started hurting around 23 weeks, this time they've been hurting in 1st tri, it all depends even thought its most common in the first tri x

I'm 8+5 and my boobs hurt... didn't ever hurt with DS, things are different this time :)

I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow, but my baby measured 2 days ahead last week so I might already be 11 weeks. Anyway..my boobs are hurting more than ever!! Anyone else experience this? I haven't been sick lately, some foods make me sick by their smell or just looking at them but no morning sickness for the past 2 weeks. I'm just suprised that my boobs hurt so bad, I thought they would stop hurting closer to the 2nd trimester! Just wondering :thumbup:

My boobs are KILLING me this week too! Like they are so much more painful now than they were in weeks 6-8 when my version of morning sickness was strongest. I feel like it is actually coming back as well. It is so weird how the symptoms just come and go. But the boobies are definitely a little angry right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->