11 weeks - stuffy nose every day?

marmoset

Reaction score
Hi all, baby bear seems to have a stuffy nose practically every single day, should I be worried or looking into possible allergens or something? It started at about 5 weeks when we think he had a cold but the stuffyness never really went away. We have a SnotSucker and I'm using it pretty much every day to keep his nose clear. Mucus is white though not yellow/green or anything. Thoughts? Normal? Weird?

Dd had a stuffy nose from when she was itty bitty to about a year. She has a milk/soy protein intolerance which made some nasty reflux when she was little. She spit up a lot too which made her nose worse.
Her mucous was clear too as there wasn't any sinus infection or colds or viruses causing it.

My LO has sufferer from enviromental allergies thay I first noticed as allergies around 9 months, but in hindsight she was probably suffering from a very young age (like 4 months?) She just had colds on and off and I always thought it was that. Turns out my MIL and her Father both have really severe seasonal/enviromental allergies.

DD 18 months has been on clariten as needed since 9 months, doctor prescribed. DS3 takes Allegra or Zyrtec daily. I take Allegra or Zyrtec daily, and use flonase nasal spray, and antihistamine eye drops. MIL is currently using antihistamines, nasal steriods, and receiving theraputic allergy injection treatments....needless to say fall allergy season is a b*tch in our house.

I would talk to your babys doctor as it is a persistant problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->