11 weeks today & just found my babies heartbeat loud & clear on my Doppler <3

cazza22

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Wow I'm so amazed! I never found the heartbeat so early on by myself :cloud9:. I know some people are sceptical but I think early on these little dopplers are such a peace of mind. I have a history of early losses & being told at my scans my babies have no heartbeats so I am bad worrier (even with my head down the toilet chucking up & boobs that won't fit in my bra :haha:) knowing my baby's heart is beating away in there has made my day. Got my scan next Friday it feels like a lifetime away :wacko:. Hope all you ladies are fabulous H&H 9 months to you all xxxx lov Caz

Congrats!!! And 11 weeks is no where near too early!!! I've been listening to baby since 8w3d!!! I even recorded a video and played it for my doctor, and he confirmed it was definitely baby, although I already knew, I know the sound well. Lol. It's such a beautiful sound <3

Aww, congrats. I know that must be awesome :D
I am praying, and hoping to hear my sweet baby's heartbeat today. Hopefully it isn't too early to hear it and we can :D

Thanks girls I'm not a skinny bird I have some meat on me :haha: so I was happy to find it myself this early. The midwife found it at 9 1/2 weeks for me too it's like music to my ears <3<3 xxx

Godsgal09 my midwife wouldn't listen in until 9 1/2 weeks but yours could be different xxx I hope you get to hear it babes it's amazing xxxx I recorded it for my OH he was smiling from ear to ear xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->