11days late, BFN??

spudmuffin

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
In need of some advice. I am now 11 days late....this has never happened other than when I was pregnant with my son. I have taken 4 HPT and all Negative. We arnt actually trying to conceive but arnt preventing it either. I'm just really confused. Has this ever happened to someone before and they ended up pregnant? Or was it due to something else??

Thanks guys xx

Hey. This happened to me a few times after the birth of my 2nd child. The first time it happened I thought I was pregnant but all the home tests showed negative. I went to my doctor and had a blood test done and it was negative. She sent me for an US and the tech said I have PCOS which I doubt because I've had 5 kids and PCOS causes infertility issues. I was NOT pregnant and she said my uterus looked thick and fulled with blood so I should be expecting my period any day now and the next day I got it. The other time I missed my period for 3 weeks and every test was negative. I finally got it. It just happens sometimes due to your cycle or if you missed ovulation you won't get your period. I would maybe see your doctor and see what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->