11dpo Temp 100+

Ellybean

Reaction score
After my chemical last month, I am freaking out. I’ve had some weird symptoms this month. I’ve got these spider vein looking things on my boobs that I swear weren’t there before, my boobs were sore earlier than normal. I’ve got acne on my lower back which has never happened before. Two nights in a row I have woken up three times to pee. When I got back in bed my lower back ached SO bad that I had to put a pillow between my legs. Yesterday I was nauseous on and off all day and even puked after lunch. I’ve had weird pressure in my uterus. Like something is pushing from the inside against the front of my uterus. Don’t even get me started on the CONSTANT fatigue! And now I have a freaking fever. I mean 100+ degrees. I have no other illness symptoms to accompany the fever besides a headache. And we know the thermometer works because my boyfriend used it and it says he is 98. So, what the heck? All I’ve gotten so far are BFN. Think I’m on track for a BFP or no? My biggest concern is def the fever because it came out of nowhere and I have been feeling hot for days. Just got a thermometer today though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->