12.5 Weeks - Showing and Feeling Movement?!

LunarSpoon

Cautiously Expecting #2
Reaction score
Okay, in the last few days a very definitive bump has popped out... its not chubby, and it's very defined. Then today while lying in my in-laws couch watching a movie, I swear to god I've been feeling clear flutters and movements. Am I nuts?! If it makes any difference, I'm 5'1" with a very petite frame, though I'm heavier than usual this year (gained weight while TTC) and am at a pretty comfortable 118-120 lbs. I am typically closer to 105-110. Is it crazy to think I'm feeling movement so early?

I still swear up and down I felt flutters at about 13 weeks with my first daughter. Everyone told me it was gas. Whatever, I know the difference between gas and flutters!

I felt my daughter starting at 10 weeks and my twins at 9. That was with anterior placentas both times too.

I thought i felt movement today at 13+6 first baby it was so strange i was just lying down and felt it but i felt a little something last night but didnt think anything of it x

I haven't felt anything yet but I've got an anterior placenta :(

I've felt baby moving round since the weekend and have just found out I'm 12+3. X

I thought I was crazy when I started to feel what I thought was baby girl a week ago. All I can say is what I felt was totally different than anything else and I'm excited to get stronger flutters in the upcoming weeks so I can confirm that's what I felt. Amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->