12 DPO and feeling discouraged

bibicakes

Mother to Isaac
Reaction score
So last night I had really bad cramps when I went to bed, it's not what I normally feel during AF because I rarely get my AF. But for the past week, it feels like my uterus is on fire along with a pulling sensation.

I'm also nauseous, have sore tingly boobs, dry mouth, constipation, constantly drinking water, fatigue, mild headaches, and very watery CM to where I keep checking to see if AF arrived.

Ive taken a pregnancy test everyday since 8dpo and keep getting a negative. And I know I didn't get a BFP until 17 DPO with my son, but it is so discouraging.

Any one else on the same boat? Or had the same symptoms and had a BFP?

I am sort of in the same situation. We weren't trying to get pregnant but had a mishap on day of ovulation. I thought nothing of it, but for days now I have had sore boobs and lower back pain along with heartburn. None of these things are my normal at all. However being 12dpo and bfn today I think I am just going crazy because I think our odds would be very slim?? I still feel insane though because for some reasons I just felt very pregnant. Either way I really hope you get your bfp!!

Tanya, we weren't trying either! We didn't plan to for a couple of months and it just so happened the only time we baby danced was on valentines day and I just so happened to ovulate! Haha.

And me too, I feel very pregnant. I hope to get bfp and hope you get what you're wanting too. :)

Lol damn Valentine's Day hahaha, yeah either way would be ok. We were planning for early next year hope to get my 2 year old potty trained first but I am just more concerned for my sanity if I am not:wacko:

Omg! Potty training, yes!! My son turns 3 in may and I've been trying to potty train him for a year! He has finally showed interest in the potty last week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->